MBS GPS NAVIGATION PACKAGE - Operation¶
- Launch the gps package via:
roslaunch mbs_gps_navigation gps_navigation.launch
This will launch all the pre-configured settings of your navigation stack.
- Next launch the record gps waypoints via:
roslaunch mbs_waypoint_follower record_gps_waypoints.launch
- On launch, instructions will be displayed on the shell on the usage of intiating and storing the GPS coordinates.
- Once you have saved your coordinates, you may launch the execution protocol via:
roslaunch mbs_waypoint_follower gps_follow_waypoints.launch
Alternatively, you may directly run the script via:
Controller Alternative for GPS Recording¶
- You may provide a list of GPS coordinates directly via
gps_waypoints.yaml file located in the
waypointsfolder in the
- In it orientation represents the the quaternions of the final goal position and the position represents the latitude, longtitude, and altitude resepectively.